Many forward-thinking organizations have already moved their COBOL applications to Windows or the .NET platform taking advantage of a lower cost of ownership and a modern architecture. Now, these same IT shops are developing strategies to exploit the benefits of Azure. Are you wondering if your reliable COBOL assets are cloud-ready?
Click on the webinar replay, featuring Astadia Senior Legacy Modernization Director, Craig Marble, and Micro Focus experts, Ed Airey and Michael Bleistein. This recording will describe the step-by-step process for moving your distributed COBOL to the Microsoft Azure cloud, including a live demonstration of modern tools and practices used to deploy COBOL application workloads to Azure..
In the webinar replay, you’ll learn:
- Why you should move COBOL applications to Azure
- The step-by-step process to deploy COBOL applications to Azure
- The benefits gained from moving COBOL applications to Azure
- Best practices for moving COBOL workloads to the cloud
- An opportunity to pose your questions to our technical expert panel
By attending this webinar, you’ll see how COBOL applications can easily run in the cloud and you’ll receive a simple checklist of what it takes to move your COBOL workload to Azure.